Sunday, February 28, 2010

The new "Fundy's" at Club 50 Viceroy Brickell

So I get this message today on my wall on Facebook saying that club 50 the rooftop club above my building is starting to through pool parties on Sunday 50 floors above Miami, I said to myself dam thats pretty cool maybe I can get a better tan if  I'm closer to the sun..haha..anyways I decided to call some friends over to go check it out, at first it started off a little slow, then we started noticing some chicks getting pretty crazy across from us obviously trying to be "attention whores" which they totally deserved it for jumping on top of tables and shaking their Estonian Eastern European G string  asses for everyone. After being their for some hours the girls decided to stop by and flirt with some of us at our table some...the funny thing was that 1 of them decided to give us a brochure promoting their new lap dance bar they worked for..lol..go figure,  they were try to be attention whores, looking for clientel...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment