Sunday, April 11, 2010

Miami Torture Exhibit

So this weekend I accidentally, drove by  the freedom tower and saw this "grim reaper" looking thing outside that kind of freaked me out, so I decided to pull in.  I walked in trying to wonder what exactly they where trying to showcase here and realized it was a torture exhibit that showed all kinds of torture techniques used throughout history, I thought to myself..."cool, more good ideas" hehe. Well, some really interesting ones that I found were the "interrogation chair", the "vaginal and or rectal pear" and the infamous "Maiden of Nuremberg" All in a ll I think I learned some very interesting torture techniques this past weekend, and anyone interested in learning new ways to kill and or torture people should definitely not miss this opportunity to go and vist this exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment