Sunday, February 21, 2010

The ultimate bachelor pad Accessory ( the stripper pole)

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the most essential "accessory or tool a bachlor needs) is a striper pole or stage at there home. I recently got out of a 3 year relationship and thought to myself ok, now what......I need to bachlorize my apt... starting with some cool furniture, a kegerator, hookas and a good sound system black lights, strobe lights and now the striping stage. After some brief research and development I have realized that guest that come over naturally gravitate towards the stage. no questions asked... you walk in, and the first thing you do is jump on ...so given this proven test, I think the ROI on these stages yield a high return......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment