Sunday, February 14, 2010

Miami International Boat show

So I decided to take a little trip to the Miami international boat show this weekend, wow that place was empty, let me tell you. Over the last couple of years I remember going to the show and seeing it so packed, that It would piss me off to just stay at the show or even just walk around, the only reason why I liked going was to check out the boats and drink that amazing $6 dollars lemonade they offer, but this year, no lemonade stand and half empty island, I could defenetley tell their was a recession going on. Keeping things on the same topic, I also want to mention that I was royally pissed off at the fact that a taxi driver in my own building didint want to drive us to the boat show because it was only a 5-7 dollar cab ride. He had nothing better to do but to sit around and pick his nose for someone else then to drive us to Bayside. Times are rough and an extra dollar is an extra dollar and I just find it stupid that someone would decline to derive us especially being a taxi service.

No comments:

Post a Comment